Our signature utensils are recommended for ages 4 and up. Never leave your child unattended while using the utensils. They're real kitchen utensils that should be kept away from play areas. If you have specific questions on which utensils work best for your little chef, feel free to email at Support@littlechefandme.com
Apron sizes vary in length and width. Below are our recommendations for sizing for you and your Little Chef.
- Littlest Chef- toddlers 2-5
- Little Chef- 5 and up
- Chef- Standard adult aprons
Aprons: All of our aprons are designed to be durable and long lasting. In order for to prevent shrinking or tears, we advise you to please wash in a cold cycle and tumble dry low. Do not wash with anything that may have a zipper as this may cause some aprons to tear when in the washer or dryer. Linen aprons do not need be ironed. If you wish to do so, please use low heat. If stains occur, spot clean, do not use bleach.
Bibs: Our silicone bibs are BPA free and are perfect to throw in the dishwasher if needed. We advise you to use the top rack only or wash by hand with soap and water.
Utensils: Please wash any kitchen utensil that are not fully stainless steel or silicone by hand. Wood handles do not do well in the dishwasher and will damage the integrity of the wood.
Knives: dishwasher safe. BPA free.
- Hand wash only and dry immediately after.
- To remove stubborn stains, sprinkle baking soda over a cutting board, rub with a warm, damp cloth, then rinse away any excess baking soda.
- To lengthen the lifetime of your board, use a food-safe mineral oil or beeswax mineral oil blend to keep your little chefs cutting board conditioned.