How To Properly Care For Your Cutting Board
Has your little chef been chopping up a storm on their new cutting board? Is their cutting board developing stains? Here are some tips on how to properly care and store their mini cutting boards.
Why wooden cutting board?
Any chef will tell you that a wooden cutting board is a kitchen must-have and that's because wooden cutting boards are much more durable than plastic boards. Our beech wood mini cutting boards are made from beech wood. Beech wood has a small-porous surface which is perfect to prevent stains stains, cutting marks and discoloration when using the board.
For Everyday Cleaning:
- Wash with warm water and dish soap
- To prevent bacterial growth, pat dry immediately after washing.
- Hang cutting board to continue drying.
To remove stubborn stains:
- Sprinkle baking soda over a cutting board
- Rub well using half of a lemon
- Rinse away any excess baking soda
- Dry board and store for the next cooking adventure!