How To Properly Care For Your Cutting Board
Why wooden cutting board?
Any chef will tell you that a wooden cutting board is a kitchen must-have and that's because wooden cutting boards are much more durable than plastic boards. Our beech wood mini cutting boards are made from beech wood. Beech wood has a small-porous surface which is perfect to prevent stains stains, cutting marks and discoloration when using the board.
For Everyday Cleaning:
- Wash with warm water and dish soap
- To prevent bacterial growth, pat dry immediately after washing.
- Hang cutting board to continue drying.
To remove stubborn stains:
- Sprinkle baking soda over a cutting board
- Rub well using half of a lemon
- Rinse away any excess baking soda
- Dry board and store for the next cooking adventure!